The Best Mini Claw Machines for an Arcade Experience at Home
Buying a little claw machine for your home is a great way to bring the arcade experience home with you. In this article, we’ll cover some of the best products available. At the end, we’ll give you some shopping tips to help you find the best product for you.
These mini claw machines are great for both kids and adults. You can fill it with toys and prizes for kids to play. You can also get creative and use it for events like wedding showers or themed parties.
Depending on what you plan to use it for, different machines will better suit your needs. Some of them have really bright, fun designs for kids but there are also more toned-down options for adults. To help you find the best product, here’s a list of five of the best claw machines available today:
1. JOYIN Easter Egg Mini Claw Machine
- This claw machine comes with 10 plush toys on keychain hooks, 12 play coins to insert in the machine to start it, eight price capsules, and a USB cable for powering the machine. When turned on, arcade music will play through the machine but you have control over the volume.
- With regular practice, this machine can help kids build fine motor skills. When they do well, they are rewarded with the prize from the machine.
- This product is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not happy with the purchase, you can message the seller through Amazon to talk to them about your experience.
This toy claw machine is one of the best-rated on Amazon. It comes with 10 plush characters, 12 play coins, 8 prize capsules, and a USB power cable. With these prizes, you can start practicing with this claw machine right away. Whether you just want something to play for fun or you’re practicing for the machines at the arcade, this mini claw machine is perfect. It also has a built-in music player with an adjustable volume so you can have that arcade atmosphere at home.
This little claw machine is great for kids. With regular practice, it can help them build their fine motor skills. Suitable for children 3 and up, it’s made from non-toxic material so you know it is safe. You can use it for playtime or can use it as a reward. It’s also a great item to have at parties. Pack it with goodies and kids will be entertained for hours.
Buyers give this product an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars. They say it was easy to use, worth the cost, and made a great gift. Many bought this item for their kids or grandkids to play with. They say that it is sturdy and the kids love it. It is also convenient to power because it can run on batteries or be plugged in with the USB power cable.
2. GMAXT Claw Machine
- The GMAXT Claw Machine has a removable control panel so that you can play right in front of the machine or from a distance. The remote is powered with two AAA batteries. The machine can either be plugged in or can run on six AA batteries.
- Players have 60 seconds to try and win an item. After sitting without use for five minutes, the machine will automatically shut off so you don’t have to worry about wasted batteries or energy.
- This purchase is backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 30-day replacement warranty. If you’re not happy with the product or if you experience any issues during use, you can get a replacement or a refund.
This toy claw machine is designed for children and has a fun and whimsical appearance. And it has conveniently removable controls. Two joysticks and three buttons are mounted onto a controller that snaps into the machine and can also be removed for wireless play. Use the joysticks to navigate the claw, and use the buttons to turn music on/off, turn the light in the machine on/off, or to access settings. If lights or music are left on, they will turn off after being inactive for five minutes.
Included with this toy claw machine are 12 play coins and 12 randomly selected plush toys. It is powered by a USB cord that also comes with the machine. Once you get the machine, you have everything you need to start playing. You can also fill the machine with your own small prizes like toys, candies, or easter eggs filled with items. It’s 30-day money-back guarantee means you can try it at no risk.
Buyers give this item an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars. They enjoy the remote control and feel that the little claw machine is worth the price. Many reviewers say that they bought this machine for their children, who loved it. You can buy it as a gift for any holiday and fill it with additional gifts for the child. Some reviewers say they alternate with toys, candies, or even small items like hatchimals.
3. The Claw Toy Grabber Machine by Define Essentials
- When you win a prize with this machine, you’ll also be rewarded with the sound of applause and arcade music. The sounds are chosen to give you the feel of an arcade at home.
- The game can be activated by inserting one of the tokens that come with the game or a penny. The controls allow the player to navigate the crane forward and backward, left and right, and up and down. The product comes with four plush animals to get you started with prizes, but you can also use candies, small toys, or any other small prizes.
- The claw machine measures 13.5 inches tall, 8 inches wide, and 10 inches long. It runs on three D batteries. These are not included in the purchase, so make sure you have some on hand or purchase them at the same time.
This mini claw machine has built-in lights on the side for an extra bit of flashiness. This little claw machine runs on three D batteries that are not included with the purchase. The purchase does come with four animal plushes so that you can start playing with prizes right away. To begin the game, all you have to do is insert one of the play tokens or a penny.
Three different levers help you navigate the prize box: up/down, left/right, and forward/backward. You can fill the machine with small toys and candies for kids or you can fill it with more creative items for adult play. For more creative options, stuff easter eggs with unique prizes. This can include cash, slips of paper with prompts for games, or other prizes for themed parties like bachelorette parties or Halloween parties. Depending on how you use it, this mini claw machine can be fun for all ages.
Buyers give this machine an average rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars. One of the main complaints was the volume control. Many feel that the music is too loud and there’s no way to control the volume or shut the music off. Despite this, reviewers think it makes for a great gift. They say that it is of good quality for the money that you spend.
4. Arcade Mini Toy Grabber Machine for Kids by Define Essentials
- This claw machine is great for players of all ages! Whether kids are playing with their friends or adults are using it at parties, it creates an arcade experience for everyone! When you start playing, you have until the music and lights stop to try and win a prize, so it’s fun and competitive.
- The machine plays carnival music when turned on. It also features flashing lights for that arcade atmosphere. The machine comes in four different designs so you can choose the right one for boys, girls, or go more neutral.
- Start the machine by inserting one of the 30 play tokens that come with the machine. If you don’t want to use the play tokens or they get lost, you can also use real coins. Three control knobs move the crane from side to side, up and down, and back and forth. An opening at the top of the machine enables you to conveniently reload it with toys and prizes. The machine also comes with four animal plushies to use as prizes (if you choose the dinosaur style, it comes with eight plush prizes). Make sure to have D batteries on hand to power the machine.
This little claw machine is available in three colors: blue, green, and red. It has flashing lights built into the side of the prize box and it plays arcade music during use. This small machine will give you the arcade atmosphere in your own home. It comes with four animal plushes (or eight dinosaurs if you pick the green machine) and play tokens so you can start playing as soon as possible. The machine runs on D batteries that are not included, so make sure you have some on-hand.
This mini claw machine is great for players of all ages. It’s easy enough for young kids to play but still challenging enough for adults to enjoy. Pack it with small toys and candies or get really creative with items that fit the theme of your party. This item provides hours of fun for you and your friends and family. It makes a great gift or addition to a game room.
Buyers gave this toy claw machine an average rating of 4 out of 5 stars. They felt that it was easy to use and looked great. Again, people felt that this machine was too loud, but some were able to disconnect the speaker or add a foam pad to absorb some of the sound. Buyers recommend that you don’t overfill the prize container as it makes it difficult to grab the items. Instead, fill it with a few items in a single layer and refill as needed.
5. Bundaloo Claw Machine Arcade Game
- Perfect for gatherings of any kind, you can play on this claw machine with family; your children can play with their friends; you can use it for other parties and events that you may host including holiday-themed parties, bridal showers, and more.
- This item opens easily to refill with new prizes and treats as needed. To start the machine, simply insert a token. Controls allow the player to maneuver the claw in every direction to try and capture their prizes. This machine runs on three D batteries that are not included with the purchase, so make sure to have them on hand.
- This purchase is backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and a six-month warranty. You can contact the seller if you are unhappy with the product or if you experience any problems during use.
With more of a classic appearance, this mini claw machine can also be bought in a pink unicorn design that’s colorful and fun. This one runs on a timer that allows you to catch multiple prizes or compete with other players. This claw machine is ideal for smaller items like candies or little toys. It can also handle easter eggs, so you can pack it with mystery prizes.
This item is better for adults than our first item. You can use it for parties and get-togethers to entertain your guests. All you have to do is put in one of the play coins, and then use the three levers to navigate the claw through the prize box. Get creative and use the machine for drinking games, baby shower prizes, or whatever fits your party’s theme. With this purchase, you get a 100% satisfaction guarantee and a 6-month warranty so you know you’ll get a quality product or be fully refunded.
Buyers give this toy claw machine an average rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars. Reviewers say that it is great for entertaining their kids or grandkids. It is sturdy enough for regular play for people of all ages. It is easy enough for younger players to get prizes, but still challenging enough to be fun. One of the main complaints is that the machine plays very loud music, but some reviewers have found ways around it by placing foam over the speaker.
Tips on Selecting a Mini Claw Machine
There are a few different designs and features to choose from when it comes to toy claw machines. Depending on who you’re buying for and what you plan to use it for, one machine might be more suitable for you than another. To help you select a mini claw machine, here are four tips:
1. Shop for Design with the Player in Mind
There are some mini claw machines that are definitely designed with kids in mind. They may be bright pink with unicorns or bright green with dinosaurs. While some adults may not mind a more whimsical design, there are some more stripped-down options available that work for a larger audience.
If, like many reviewers, you’re shopping for mini claw machines for children, you can pick a design that fits your child’s interest. If you’re buying for more than one kid to play on it, you may consider going with something a bit more neutral.
The standard design is usually a solid red or blue with gray/silver accents. A neutral design like this appeals to more people than, say, a pink machine with unicorns. Chances are, a more standard machine will take longer to grow out of as well. So, be sure to consider who will be using the machine when you decide on what design you want.
2. Consider the Add-Ons
Some of the products on our list come with a few add-on items that you would not get with another machine. This could be something as essential as a way to power the machine or it could be something more fun like plush toys to put in the machine. All of these machines cost about the same; prices may vary around $10 to $15. So, if you’re going to be paying about the same price anyway, why not enjoy a few add-ons.
Personally, I’d want a machine that comes with a way to power it up. Some machines can be plugged in with a USB cable and these normally come with the cable. They’ll also have a place for batteries as a backup, but those aren’t included. The ones on our list that only run on batteries usually don’t include the batteries. Make sure to purchase those before the machine arrives so that you can play right away.
The machines that come with plushies and other prizes to put in the machine will also ensure that you’re prepared to start playing right away. While you can stock the machine with any small prizes that you want, having these few items shipped with the machine is really helpful.
3. Decide on Special Features
One of the main special features that these machines include is arcade music. Some have volume controls for the music while others do not. Not having control over the music volume is one of the main complaints about some of these products. It seems like some simple DIY skills can overcome this problem, but you may want to prioritize the volume control features.
The product listed at #2 on our list has a unique feature that we didn’t see on other products: its joysticks and buttons are built into a removable controller so you can play wirelessly. This is a pretty cool feature and it’s one of the cheapest options on our list.
Before you buy, look around at some of the special features that different machines offer and think about which you would like to see on a product.
4. Look for Warranties and Guarantees
Warranties and guarantees are great to have no matter what product you’re shopping for. In this case, many reviewers left comments about how their machine was damaged during shipping. Having these guarantees in place will ensure that the business will help you get a new product at no extra cost.
When you’re buying a game for your kids to play, you also want to know that it will withstand rough handling. Kids aren’t always so careful. Choosing a product that’s backed with a warranty will give you some peace of mind. If your kids destroy the game two seconds after they start playing, you can get a replacement or refund.
Mini claw machines are a fun and unique way to add a little excitement to your game room. Kids and adults alike will have a lot of fun trying to win prizes. Use our list of great products and review our shopping tips so that you can find the right product for you. Soon, you’ll be having fun with the whole family.