The Best Beer Fridges to Make Sure You’re Never Far from a Cold One
A well-stocked beer fridge in your game room or next to your favorite recliner is the perfect way to elevate your living space. When you’re watching your favorite show or a tense game, the last thing you want to do is get up and walk to the kitchen. Instead, do yourself a favor and have a well-stocked mini beer fridge within arm’s reach.
A beer bottle fridge can be stocked with anything. It could be your favorite brews, sodas for the family, or even just bottled water for guests. These things are so convenient that you will wonder why it took you so long to get one for yourself.
In this article, we’re going to talk about some of the best beer bottle fridges available on Amazon. We’ll talk about some of their best features and reviews from buyers like you. At the end of the article, you can read up on some shopping tips to help you pick the best product for you.
1. Euhomy Mini Fridge with Freezer
- Built-in LED lighting helps you see the items in your fridge. An easy temperature control knob helps you set the fridge to your precise preference; choose from seven different settings.
- Install the door to open either from the left or the right, allowing you to fit the fridge to your space instead of the other way around. Recessed door handles are built-in for easy opening, and the fridge’s adjustable legs help to create a level surface anywhere.
- In addition to the large main compartment, this mini fridge has a vegetable crisper, shelving built into the door, glass refrigerator shelves, and a freezer compartment.
Euhomy’s mini-fridge is the best beer fridge available on Amazon right now, according to customer reviews. It has spots for beers but also a vegetable crisper and freezer compartment. If you’re looking for something that can serve multiple purposes, this is the perfect beer fridge for you. The fridge compartment is 2.24 cubic feet and the freezer is .96 cubic feet. It is energy star qualified so it uses less energy and is more eco-friendly.
This fridge has two shelves inside that can be placed at different heights depending on your preference. It also has a rack on the door that can hold up to six cans, a larger compartment for jugs and bottles, and another small shelf that could fit a few more cans. All of this space can be used to keep your beers and other beverages cold. You can also keep ice in the freezer for cocktails and mixers. If you want to chill a beer quickly, you could even put it in the freezer for a bit (just don’t forget to take it out!).
Buyers gave this mini beer fridge an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Many say that there’s a lot of space for storage and love choosing which way the door opens and that they can switch its direction at any time!
2. Vremi Beverage Refrigerator and CoolerI never
- This mini fridge has a modern design. The front door has a low-e, reversible, triple-pane, blue-tinted glass window. The outer frame of the door is made with stainless steel. A built-in LED light in the back of the fridge allows you to see the contents conveniently through the glass panel so that you don’t have to have the fridge door open to see what’s inside.
- This fridge has a large capacity measuring 3.6 cubic feet. It can hold up to 110-113 cans of beer or soda. Move, remove, or rearrange its three black shelves inside to allow for more storage space.
- A digital control panel helps you control the temperature easily, enabling you to set the fridge to an exact temperature between 32°F and 61°F. The digital display shows the current temperature and its set temperature and has a memory function for power outages. If you lose power, the fridge remembers the temperature setting when the power comes back.
This beer fridge is specifically designed for beverages. With a glass front door and a soft LED light illuminating the items inside, it’s the perfect way to attractively display drinks for your guests, adding a touch of class to any room where you host company. It can hold as many as 130 drink cans so you can stock up on your favorite or offer a wide variety. It measures 33.8 inches tall, 18.7 inches deep, and 18.9 inches wide.
The inside has three shelves you can remove or adjust to different heights, enabling you to chill beer bottles or taller items. You can also conveniently adjust the temperature with the small digital control panel. Choose a temperature between 32°F and 61°F for a drink that’s perfectly chilled to your preference. The fridge runs on a 120V, 60W motor that is energy-efficient and quiet.
Buyers gave this beer fridge an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars. They thought it was a good value for the price, sturdy, and energy-efficient. They also love the fact that they can see what is inside. This eliminates any lost energy from opening the fridge to see what needs to be restocked. Buyers chose this fridge because it offered a lot of the same great features as more expensive models, but at a more affordable price.
3. Antarctic Star Beverage Refrigerator Cooler
- A three-grade temperature control knob allows you to set the temperature on a gradient between min, med, and max. The exact temperature range is 40°F to 61°F to keep all of your beverages perfectly chilled.
- The door is made with double-pane, tempered glass, enabling you to see the fridge contents without opening it and letting any of the cold air out. Its airtight seal also helps preserve the cold temperature.
- The mini fridge runs on a very quiet compressor so it will not be distracting in your home or office space.
This mini beer fridge is perfect if you’re looking for something small, measuring in at only 19” tall, 17.77” deep, and 17.44” wide. You can remove or place at different heights its two shelves, and though small, the fridge holds up to 60 12-ounce cans. Its double-pane glass door enables you to see into the LED-lit fridge without compromising the temperature you’ve stored your beverages at.
You can adjust the temperature of the fridge with a simple gradient knob on the inside of the fridge. Temperature can range anywhere between 40°F and 61°F. It runs on a powerful compressor that is quiet enough for any game room, office, or kitchenette. The seller promises to ship this beer fridge in 5-7 days. They also offer a 90-warranty so you can get replacement parts if needed.
Buyers give this beer bottle fridge an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. They think the style and presentation are professional and attractive. They also like the ability to control the temperature so easily. The small size was a big draw for a lot of reviewers, as they don’t have a lot of extra space in small offices or gaming rooms. Many highly recommend this product for others who are looking for a small, compact option.
4. hOmeLabs Beverage Refrigerator and Cooler
- This large-capacity fridge allows you to store up to 120 cans of beer or soda or several bottles of wine. It has three adjustable chrome shelves that you can remove or rearrange as you see fit.
- A digital control panel with touch buttons allows you to set an exact temperature. It can be set as low as 34°F. You can also use this panel to turn the fridge on/off or turn the LED light on/off. A memory function will return the fridge to your custom settings in the event of a power outage or if you unplug the fridge to move it.
- This mini fridge runs on a 120V 240W chiller. It is energy-efficient and very quiet.
Similar to our second excellent beer fridge, this beer fridge is a bit smaller and a bit less expensive. The glass front door enables you to see what’s inside without opening the door, and its built-in LED lights show the contents very clearly at night. At capacity, it can hold 120 cans. Its three wire shelves can be removed or rearranged to your preference.
Measuring 33.3” tall, 17.3” deep, and 18.9” wide, this petite but powerful fridge has adjustable feet to help you keep your beer and wine level. Digital display buttons enable you to turn the fridge and light on/off, and adjust the temperature as low as 34°F.
This fridge is a best-seller on Amazon for a reason. Giving it an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, buyers say it’s quiet, looks attractive, and they enjoy the control they have over the temperature. Though it doesn’t say so in the product description, reviewers note that you have a choice of whether the door opens left or right, and they’re pleased with the amount of storage space the fridge provides.
5. hOmeLabs Mini Fridge
- Adjust the temperature with the thermostat knob. You can choose between maximum, medium, or minimum settings or choose a temperature in between. When set to medium or max, the freezer compartment will be cold enough to make ice. At medium, the refrigerator is about 33°F 33 to 35°F.
- The door of the fridge is plain stainless steel. It has just a single door that can be reversed to open either from the left or the right. You can customize the door to fit the layout of your space. The inside of the door has built-in shelving and a dispenser rack for increased storage space.
- Remove or rearrange the three glass shelves to fit your personal preferences. The fridge also has a drip tray under the freezer to catch any condensation or melting ice and prevent a mess inside.
This fridge from hOmeLabs is a good compromise between the full-feature product at #1 and a more stripped-down drink fridge like others on this list. It has a very small chilling compartment instead of a full freezer. The interior of the fridge only has shelves and no vegetable crisper like #1. It’s nice because you can still enjoy the versatility of the larger compartments on the door but there’s no crisper drawer hogging the shelf space. You can fully stock this fridge with drinks.
This beer fridge measures 33.5” tall, 17” deep, and 18.5” wide. You can’t see through the front door, which may be a downside for some, but also has some positives. For one, you get all of that storage space on the door. You also don’t have to worry about whether the contents in the fridge are organized in a visually-pleasing way. The door is also designed so that it can be mounted to open from the left or right side.
Buyers give this fridge an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. They say that it’s a great value for the money, it’s energy-efficient, and the temperature control works well. This fridge has glass shelves that are easy to clean and make it easy to spot things on lower shelves. It also comes with a one-year warranty and free returns or exchanges in the first 30 days. Given the glowing reviews, you likely won’t need the warranty, but it’s good to have it anyway.
6. Phiestina 15 Inch Beverage Cooler Refrigerator
- The cooling system in this fridge is energy-efficient and quiet. It cools the fridge quickly and keeps air circulating.
- Use the digital temperature control panel to set the fridge between 38-50°F. You can also use this control panel to change the display to either Fahrenheit or Celsius. There is also a button to turn the LED lighting on/off.
- When you install the door of the fridge, you can choose whether the door opens from the left or the right. This can be very helpful depending on where you plan to place the mini fridge.
This mini beer fridge is laid out a bit different on the inside than all of the others on this list. Two shelves hold 12-ounce cans vertically. Four additional pull-out shelves can hold cans laying on their sides. In total, the fridge can hold 96 cans. These are all easy to see through the glass front door. An LED light inside at the top of the fridge illuminates what’s inside.
In addition, a small control panel inside the fridge provides a digital display of the interior temperature and buttons you use to adjust the temperature. You can use the two buttons to raise or lower the temperature from 38°F to 50°F. There are also buttons to turn the fridge or LED lights on and off. Backed by a one-year warranty, this mini beer fridge is a product you can trust.
Buyers gave this fridge an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars. They felt that the fridge was sturdy and attractive. Many buyers chose this fridge in particular because it fits into alcoves under kitchen counters. One reviewer says the fridge measures 11.5” wide, 26” high, and 17” deep. Though it is the most expensive option on our list, buyers thought that it was worth the price.
Tips on Choosing The Perfect Beer Fridge
You have so many choices available when it comes to quality beer fridges. But just because an item is of high-quality doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s right for you. Before you make any purchases, use these guidelines to help you find the perfect product for your home.
1. Find the Right Size for You
Size options abound when it comes to beer bottle fridges. We list only six products on our list, and even in those six, there are three different sizes. There’s a standard size — about 34” tall, 19” deep, and 19” wide — a “mini” size — about 9” tall, 18” deep, and 18” — and a tall, slim size to fit under counters — about 11.5” wide, 26” high, and 17” deep.
Think of the place where you plan to put your beer bottle fridge and take some measurements to help you decide which design is best for you.
2. Glass Door or Stainless Steel
Some of the products on our list have a glass door on the front so that you can see the items inside. These also have an LED light mounted in the fridge so that you can see everything at night as well. Fridges with this design feature can be a very attractive way to display beverages for your guests.
However, if you want to stock the fridge full of your own snacks or you don’t want to have to worry about the appearance of the inside of your fridge, you may not want the glass door. With the traditional stainless steel door, you don’t have to worry about how things are arranged. Sometimes it will also provide better insulation.
3. Temperature Control
Having control over the temperature of your beer fridge is essential. We all have different preferences, so setting the fridge to yours will ensure that your drinks are chilled to perfection. All of the items on our list allow you to adjust the temperature. Some only have a simple knob that ranges from “min” to “max.” Some give you even more control by allowing you to set the exact degree of the temperature and show that temperature on a digital display.
You’ll likely pay more for fridges with digital displays and exact temperatures, but it is worth it to some.
When you buy items of this price range, it’s nice to have it backed by a warranty. You’d hate to spend hundreds on a mini fridge only to have it break down months later. Look for products that offer some sort of warranty or money-back guarantee. This will give you some peace of mind and some protection for your investment.
Mini beer fridges are a great way to bring your living room, game room, or den to the next level. The convenience of having those ice-cold drinks right at your fingertips is well worth the cost. Use our shopping guidelines and revisit our list of great products to help you find the perfect beer fridge for you.